Opa Grill is a family-friendly restaurant that celebrates the diversity of our community. The company pays homage to its history but strives to ensure that they are able to welcome everyone around them to a place that respects its identity and beliefs. They offer healthy options including fresh salads, soups, sandwiches, pasta dishes, and more!
Opa Grill is a great place to get your fill of hot dogs and burgers, but the real star is its menu. The food is fresh and delicious, the service is friendly and the atmosphere is pleasant. Scroll down to know the menu, review, and more.
Why Is Opa Grille?
Opa Grill is a new restaurant that offers a unique dining experience. We believe that food should be enjoyed by everyone, no matter how they look, what they think, or what they believe in.
The Opa Grill menu features an eclectic mix of Asian fusion cuisine, with dishes like the Vindaloo Chicken (chicken breast sautéed with onions and garlic, served with basmati rice), and the Garlic Prawns (garlic-marinated shrimp served over rice).
We also have desserts such as our Coconut Banana Bread (with cinnamon butter) and our Fresh Fruit Medley (with honey).
About Opa Grille:
OPA Grill is a unique dining experience that focuses on real estate, art, music and food. It’s a place where you can eat like a king or queen for just $20.00 at lunch or $10.00 at dinner!
OPA Grill is located in the heart of downtown [name], where it has been since the 1920s. It has been featured in many publications including The New York Times and Wall Street Journal.
Opa Grill Menu: Popular Dishes
The most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store
- Gyro Platter- Chicken or pork or beef or lamb($19.00)
- Chicken or pork. ($19.00)
- Chicken Gyro($14.00)
- Spanakopitakia– Spinach, scallions, dill and feta cheese mixture wrapped individually in flaky phyllo dough($12.25)
- Traditional Kebobs Platter– Chicken, beef or, served over rice.$26.00
- Greek Salad–Lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, onions, Kalamata olives and feta cheese($16.75)
- Chicken Souvlaki($14.000
- Opa Combo Platter– All 3 gyro meats (chicken, pork, beef and lamb) with tomatoes, onions, warm pita and tzatziki sauce on the side($21.00)
- Baklava— Layers of phyllo pastry dough filled with chopped walnuts topped with honey syrup($7.25)
- Loukoumades– Greek zeppoles topped with your choice of honey syrup or Nutella ($7.25)
- Galaktoboureko– Creamy custard filling baked in a flaky phyllo dough topped with honey syrup($7.25)
- Bougatsa– Creamy custard filling baked in phyllo dough served warm, topped with powdered sugar($7.25)
- Rice Pudding($7.25)
- Kataifi Ekmek– Shredded phyllo dough baked golden brown, topped with simple syrup, layered with vanilla pudding, whipped cream and almonds($7.25)
- Karidopita– Walnut cake topped with simple syrup($7.25)
- Children under 12 years of age, please. Includes soft drink.
- Kids Chicken Souvlaki– Served with french fries and pita.($10.50)
- Kids Chicken Fingers– Served with french fries.($10.50)
- Kids Hamburger– Served with french fries.($10.50)
- Kids Pork Souvlaki– Served french fries and pita.($10.50)
- Bottled Soda($3.25)
- Canned Soda($2.25)
- Bottled Water($2.25)
- Fountain Soda($2.75)
- Hot Chocolate($3.00)
- Pikilia– Hummus, eggplant dip, tzatziki, skordalia, and tirokafteri.($16.25)
- Hummus– Chickpeas lemon garlic dip.($9.25)
- Tzatziki– Tangy cucumber garlic olive oil dip made with greek yogurt.($9.25)
- Eggplant Dip– Grilled eggplant spread with garlic, parsley, olive oil and herbs.($9.25)
- Feta Cheese and Olives– Feta cheese and olives drizzled with olive oil and oregano.($11.75)
- Tirokafteri– Feta cheese and red roasted peppers dip.($10.00)
- Skordalia– A creamy spread made with potatoes, garlic and olive oil.($9.25)
- Pantzaria– Fresh roasted beets with garlic, vinegar and olive oil, served with skordalia.($9.75)
- Taramosalata ($14.25)
- Beet Dip($9.25)
- Spanakopitakia– Spinach, scallions, dill and feta cheese mixture wrapped individually in flaky phyllo dough. ($12.25
- Opa Chips– Crispy fried zucchini and eggplant slices, served with skordalia. ($15.25
- Grilled Octopus($25.00
- Dolmathes– Traditional grape leaves stuffed with rice and ground meat. ($12.25
- Keftedes– Pan-seared Greek meatballs served with tzatziki sauce. ($12.25
- Saganaki– Imported greek kefalograviera cheese, pan-fried, served with lemon. ($12.50
- Fried Calamari($16.75
- Garides Saganaki– Pan-seared jumbo shrimp in a light tomato sauce with melted Greek cheeses. ($18.00
- Tiropitakia– Feta and a mix of cheeses with mint, wrapped individually in flaky phyllo dough. ($12.25)
- Loukaniko– Charcoal grilled Greek sausage infused with fresh herbs. ($14.00)
- Gigantes– Giant braised lima beans in a savory tomato sauce. ($12.25)
- Greek Salad– Lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, onions, Kalamata olives and feta cheese. ($16.75)
- Opa House Salad– Mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, Kalamata olives, green peppers and feta cheese, topped with marinated grilled chicken breast. ($23.75)
- Mediterranean Chickpea Salad– Romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, chickpeas, green peppers, scallions, cucumbers, oregano, feta cheese, olive oil and lemon juice. ($19.00)
- Horiatiki Salad– Tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, Kalamata olives and feta cheese. ($16.75)
- Greek Cabbage Salad– Green cabbage, scallions, fresh dill and a choice of 2 chicken souvlaki sticks or 2 pork souvlaki sticks. ($23.00)
- Romaine Salad– Finely chopped romaine lettuce, scallions and fresh dill tossed with olive oil and lemon juice, topped with a slice of feta cheese. ($16.75)
- Opa House Salad with Fried Calamari– Mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, Kalamata olives, green peppers and feta cheese, topped with fried calamari. ($27.00)
Wrap And Panini
- Grilled Chicken Panini– Marinated sliced grilled chicken breast with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and crumbled feta cheese. ($15.75)
- Athenian Wrap– Chicken or beef gyro with lettuce, tomato, red onions and crumbled feta cheese. ($15.75)
- Grilled Chicken Wrap– Marinated sliced grilled chicken breast with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and crumbled feta cheese. ($15.75)
- Athenian Panini– Chicken or beef gyro with lettuce, tomato, red onions, and crumbled feta cheese ($15.75)
- Greek Burger– 1/2 lb beef burger topped with feta cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onion ($17.00)
- Philly Cheesesteak sandwich ($15.75)
- Oven Roasted Lemon Potatoes ($8.00)
- Tzatziki Sauce Souffle cup ($1.50)
- French Fries ($6.75)
- Small Greek Salad ($9.50)
- Greek Fries– Fried potatoes topped with crumbled feta cheese and oregano. ($8.00)
- Grilled Pita Bread ($1.500
- Rice Pilaf ($6.00)
Reviews On Opa Grille Menu:
The Opa grille menu is a great place to go for lunch or dinner. They offer a wide variety of dishes and drinks, so you can find something that fits your taste. The service is also outstanding, with friendly servers who help you choose the right meal for your needs. The food is really good, and they have a huge variety of options to choose from. The service is also great–the waiters are friendly and attentive, and they make sure you get what you need.
At Opa Grill, we believe that food should be more than just a way to fill your stomach. It should be an experience.
We want you to enjoy every bite of your meal and feel like you’re in a new world–one where the taste of every mouthful is better than the last.
We hope that you’ve found the opa grille menu helpful. If you have any queries, you can leave your questions or comments in the comment section.
What Is The Address Of The Opa Grill?
The address of Opa Grill is 550 Boulevard, Kenilworth, New Jersey 07033, USA. You should go here to pick up your DoorDash orders, and Dashers should go here to pick up your DoorDash delivery orders.
Do You Provide Delivery Or Pickup At Opa Grill?
On DoorDash, you can browse the menu at Opa Grill and place a delivery or pick-up order. Delivery and pickup services may be provided by Opa Grill directly or by other delivery providers.
What Is The Score For Opa Grill?
Users of DoorDash have rated Opa Grill 4.8 out of 5 stars.
What Are Opa Grill’s Most Well-Liked Dishes?
Beef/Lamb, Gyro Platter, and 2 Souvlaki Sticks Platter are the menu items from Opa Grill that DoorDash customers order the most frequently.
Is Opa Grill A Dashpash-Eligible Store?
DashPass members may take advantage of incentives from Mezze Grill like free delivery, lower service costs, and $5 back on pickup orders. You can check for the DashPass icon next to a store’s name to see if it supports DashPass.